Tell Me a Secret: I think that I love life:)

Friday, January 05, 2007

I think that I love life:)

I love life!

I am warning you this post is long and doesn't have any political statements or comments on bad news in Iraq or whatever..It's just me talking to you late at night...pouring the content of my brain at the moment in this poor white page, and it's totally your responsibility to decide to go through it or not:)

I love life, because God is there! Watching and taking care of me.
I love life, It's full of beautiful things and full of happiness, in spite of all the sadness.
I went to Syria and Lebanon in a short vacation during Eid, and saw lots of things that I haven't seen before, saw the beauty of history in Syria, and the beauty of the modern and neat shops in Beirut, well not shops only, everything there looks so neat and elegant, even people. Although I was stopped on the Jordanian borders for good three hours in my way back to Jordan, and interrogated for long long time by the secret service wanting to know what is a guy like me, who was in Iraq, doing in Syria, and why did he go to Lebanon now and for less than 24 hours?

What is your sect, they asked? I innocently, surprised by their question, said: Sonni?!

Are you trying to be funny? He said, the only sect of Islam known among Jordanians is Sonni Muslim!! I am asking about your beliefs, are you Salafi? Sofi? What are you? Hanafy? Maliki? Hambali?

I, a bit traumatized by their questions and the tone, said: Ahh...umm..mmm...I really don't follow any particular scholar...I just follow the prophet and Quran!

They were upset. Not even close to be satisfied with that moderate answer.

Put on the table everything in your pocket, they said.
I put everything that I had. They went through everything, opened all the papers in my wallet, read every personal thing, asked me who is the girl that wrote this letter I am holding with me and if I was going to marry her or not. They looked into my mobile phone and saw all the videos I recorded with the phone camera. The wedding party of my cousin, the videos I shoot in the mosque of the prophet pbuh, and a video of my cat. They searched me to see if I was hiding something in my clothes. And were seriously frustrated that they couldn't find a single thing to incriminate me. Not a single thing to support all the hate and suspect in their eyes. And then they woke up the head of the secret service office on the borders, it was about 5 am by that time, and he came to question me, again, since they were really puzzled and didn't know how exactly I was a terrorist but they felt it in their hearts hehehe. Alright, anyways he was a very polite man, I don't know if he was faking it or if he was really nice, he treated me well and asked me all the questions again, and wrote down everything, and asked me even more questions, about all the details related to my arrest in Iraq, and about everything I did in my life for the last years. The only thing that didn't happen is that they didn't arrest me, they asked me if I was a part of any political or religious groups and I said no, and some of them didn't seem to believe me, they asked if I ever got military training and I said no, and I don't know if they believed me and I don't care, they asked again and again if I was a part of any religious or political group, and I told them that I am not and never was and that I am responsible for that answer and that I dare anyone to prove the opposite. Questions....Questions...Lots of them...And I answered them all, it was freezing cold. They asked me to go and bring my bag from the car and I did, and they searched my bag too, and they found... NOTHING!! My clothes, my toothbrush and my phone charger, and some diary products that we don't have in Jordan and some sort of olive that I thought my family would like. I mean I was away for three days only!
After that, the man, the head of the secret service there thought, or that's how it seemed to me, that this is just a mistake, and gave me the boring lecture of how it's their duty to save the country and make sure everything is alright, and that they mean no harm at all, and how they believe in the personal freedom of people. and then told me that he would give me my passport back in a minute. And then instead, after ten minutes they gave me a paper that says: This is a temporary replacement of a passport, and stamped it, and told me to go get my passport from the headquarter of the secret service in Amman next week.
Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy!!!! I said.
I went back to the office of the nice guy, he said I am sorry there is nothing I can do, they asked to see you, they just said they wanna ask you couple of questions about Iraq.
BUT THIS IS WHAT THEY FU****G SAID LAST FU****G TIME WHEN THEY WASTED TWO FU****G DAYS OF MY LIFE IN THE SECRET SERVICE FU****G HEADQUARTER FEW MONTHS AGO when I entrered jordan last time coming back from KSA and they asked me all the fu****g boring question and I answered them all and they said they got all what they wanted and won't bother me again [so sorry for the F*s but they really express what I want to say]. Well I didn't say any of that of course, I just don't want to give them anything against me. I was a perfect peaceful cooperating little sheep.
I keep telling myself: let them ask all what they want, as long as I really have nothing to hide, they are not going anywhere! But they are wasting my time, and treating me as a suspect and I wanna help them realize that I really am not. And if you really think of it, I am wasting their time and money for nothing hehehehe!! that thought gives me some peace actually:D
This is unbelievable, I am gonna have to go now to waste a day or two again to answer the same questions and go home with my passport, or be arrested and put in some prison that only God knows where for only God knows what reason, depending on the mood of the interrogator and the weather. Well, depending on what God wants, anyways.
Being in Iraq for years is a curse that will always hunt me, I am gonna always be a suspect for the secret service. The ghosts of the past hunts Iraqis no matter where they are.

Still, like I was saying, I love life:) I really do! It's full of beautiful things! And friends and lovely people! And special ones! And chocolates! and beautiful smiles! and people that their eyes smile and laugh when they see you, and people that smile for total strangers and offer them help, And lots of beautiful green fields and mountains and lot's of graces from God. I have a lot to be thankful for. In every single moment of my life, I have plenty to be thankful for, more than I can even count. o 2in ta3oddo ni3mata Allahi la to79ooha!

My final exams are soon, and I am feeling the stress in my stomach, I have a lot to lose if I don't do well enough but I don't feel like like starting to study, I am intimidated by all these big books and notes I have to read, I know that once I start everything works just fine, but I need to convince myself that I really should start!

I love life, cause I know that all this burden will go away in few weeks, and will go back to living life and hopefully do good thing for myself and others. Don't you love that feeling? When you know that all this mess will go away? Just l like a speeding cloud, will pass and take all the darkness with it? I love that feeling, I love hope:)

Few years ago I asked a girl I knew, a journalist that is about ten years older than me and have been traveling around the world following the "hot spots", Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, etc.. We were talking about age, and I asked her: How does it feel to be 32? Do you feel different? She said: I don't know! I still feel 21! But I guess... She paused. I guess you just know that if you are ever sad that it will go away, and if you are ever happy it will also end at some point, nothing lasts for ever.
Tara dear, you are so right. Happiness and Sadness -in this life- never last. Brings on the table many questions, but reliefs you when you are going through rough times.

I always tell me friends that are going through rough times or having any problems: "just count for it! Think with me, ten days from now, you won't even remember this problem, you had millions of problems before and you can't remember any of them now, they all just go away! Why worry about your current problem so much then?" and it's really true, try it:) Whenever you have a problem, just set a time that you think the problem will be solved during it: three days, a week, ten days, etc. And just think of that day whenever you think of your problem, tell yourself that in three days all this will be behind me and I won't even think about it, I will just wait, nothing bad is gonna happen! And see if it works or not! It works every single time. Live your life worry-free!

That was one my my theories in life:)

Let me share with you another one of my theories, this one is my favorite, I mean let me share this with the ones that are actually still reading this:) this one even has a name, It's called: Be A parliament Member. Seriously! Let me explain it to you:) you know how when they mention a certain PM and you don't know him, and to identify him they tell you his stand on all the important issues that you care about? And they tell you that in that certain occasion he said that certain thing, and in that particular issue he did this or that? And when they tell you all these things about him, you can identify him and judge if you like him or not, if he is good or not, right?
Alright, now think of yourself as a PM, every word you say is recorded, everything you do is noted, and all that will be used to evaluate who you are one day, whether in this life or the other one, you remember that fight? Nobody cares to know what the other party did to you, they will only care to hear what YOU did and what YOU said, nobody wants to hear the story of who started and who did what, they just wanna know: what did YOU do, and basing on that, and that only, you will be judged and evaluated. You have to believe that someone is always watching you and recording your life, and that you will be judged basing on what you do, in public and in private, one day. Keep that in mind all the time, and you will be a better person, you will treat people well, and say only what needs to be said and do only the right things, and go only where you should go, and you won't say, go to or do anything that is not right, because basing on these things only, you will be judged and evaluated. Be a good parliament member, and live a worry-free life, those were my two tips of the day for you people, I love life, and I hope that I am living it the way that makes me a good parliament member, and I hope you do too:)

From Amman, at almost 1 am, this was your correspondent Khalid Jarrar:)

------
Note: This post and the one before it, were editted with the much appreciated help of the amazing Chikitita, Thanks dear:)

39 Comments:

Blogger madtom said...

Welcome back!

You see all the problems all your little friends are causing around the world. Just think here in the US there are no boarders, you can drive from NY to California and there are not check point, or papers, or anything. And crossing a boarder like Mexico or Canada is almost as easy, or the new Europe were you can ride a train across ten countries and not even know it. But your friends want to change all that. And you wonder why we are so willing to fight to defend out ways. Well it's stories like your my friend Khalid. We will never live like that, if it kills us all.

1/06/2007 12:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not a bad idea Khalid.. not bad at all.
Denise
knitchat.com

1/06/2007 12:23:00 AM  
Blogger Khalid said...

well Tom, see when you go from NY to California those are states in one country, and you dont usualy have boarders inside a country, even in your parallel world:) and you cant go freely in and out the US if you were brown or were in the ME even if you were an American citizen, my American friends that were born in arab countries or that move from the ME to the states, they give them really hard time on the US borders everytime, "random checkups" at every check point, like one of the oroginally egyptian people i know said: how random is random exactly?! and she is christian even!
They even make you take off your shirt if it has Arabic writting on it;) Dont let me go on in this, stories about this are endless, but never reach your world:)
My little freinds? I dont know who are you talking about! all my friends love independency of their countries and they are great- huge! the only ones that are little, bug-little, Parasite little actually, are the ones that love the occupation of other countries.

you know Tom, i dont think you are a bad person, just misguided and misinformed, Global Exchange makes these tours called reality tours, they are good, you pay like $1500 and they take you to the ME and let you have meetings with all UN agencies and NGOs and individuals that will let you understadn really how is it like in the ME, and you will get to meet people in the streets and visit sites and have ME food! well $1500+ plane ticket and other things, i think their next tour is in June/July see if you can make it, check their website.

1/06/2007 07:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i must admit it, you are talkative khalid
nice theories

1/06/2007 03:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It´s the beard :)

1/06/2007 05:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Evidently Mad Tom had not done much driving in the SW US. You will be questioned about bringing citrus fruit when crossing into California and there are roaming check points in New Mexico doing spot searches for illegal immigrants, no problem if you're white, not so easy if you've dark skin and the wrong surname.
Sounds familiar to people named Omar I'm sure.

There are places in the US where whites don't go, and places where blacks have been and still risk being beaten to death.

We are not so pure and perfect Tom. And to turn a blind eye to our own faults is to ignore the reality that a breakdown in society would birth armed bands of butchers not so very different from those in Iraq.
They prowl our inner cities even now...just barely held in check...

Khalid, it's always nice to hear about your life:)
seb

1/06/2007 06:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Khalid, I'm so sorry about your latest trouble. I keep up with you and your family, tho I haven't been writing lately. Good luck with your passport. Someday, hopefully, this will all change for the better.
Grandma Sheila

1/07/2007 05:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah Khalid, I do love your perspective on life! But I don't think you should consider the time you spend with the secret service to be a waste of your time or theirs. After all, if they weren't questioning you they wouldn't be doing their jobs, and we all know that unemployment is a big problem everywhere so it's important for these guys to keep their jobs - how could they do that without people to question? So when you are going through the next round of questioning to get your passport back, just remember you are making an important contribution to maintaining job security for all those secret service fellows who otherwise would be unemployed and creating a burden on their families and society. See, you are spreading goodness wherever you go, even at secret service headquarters!

1/07/2007 05:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a spotlight grabber and a self promoter.

1/07/2007 02:19:00 PM  
Blogger Khalid said...

hehehehehe
Sayyidna 3abdollah bin 3abbas (2ee at9awwar howwa) wa7id galla: innaka imri2o soo2!
qal: ma 3arafani illa ant! :D

1/07/2007 07:58:00 PM  
Blogger Khalid said...

Sebohan, Grandma Sheila, Melissa!
WOnderful to hear from you guys! its been a while!

Rubin!
I wish i could say the same!
:P
dear Rubin:) I spend some time doing small good things to my country and my people, on the fields of medical aid, food aid, hospitals and medical equipment, water treatment equipment, public political awareness, raising the media awareness of important issues and providing media with info and opinions, etc... and those are the things I dont talk about so people like you dont call me cocky pretentious punk:)
now that you had your 15 minutes of fame go back to doing whatever good thing you were doing before giving us your words of wisdom for the day:)

Snak,
o inta shlonak? ba3ad shako mako?
so...how are you?:)
and....who are you?!:)
and......what do you want exactly?:)
and........
dinner time! bye!:D

1/07/2007 08:43:00 PM  
Blogger madtom said...

"and you cant go freely in and out the US if you were brown or were in the ME even if you were an American citizen,"

Now, your talking about now in the current climate, where yes even a stupid shirt is a provocation.

"everytime, "random checkups" at every check point"

In the early morning hours of 9/11, 19 very dangerous men walked calmly onto their flights, and the world changed. That's what I was talking about in my last comment. Now we have basically two choices, either we install draconian security at every entry point, or we go after the problem more directly. As your own story shows, the first choice is really no choice at all. Those agents were just wasting time and money checking you, and they are going to waste more of their time and yours.

Just think that while they were checking you so carefully, real threats might have got through, and the agents were busy talking to you. So you can see why we do not want to depend of that type of security.

"My little freinds? I dont know who are you talking about!"

I did not mean people you know personally, you know I mean those people you support politically, like the "resistance", groups that want nothing to do with democracy or modernity. Those are the ones that are causing all the trouble.

I hope to visit one day Khalid, but only after the region is free.

And by the way, madtom has been around the south, and I'm not white, I'm Cuban, and I have seen racism, but really comparing the US to some dictatorship is silly.

I know the US is not perfect, I never said that, nor am I ignoring anything.

I think that for sure, some people really should go and see how people in any of those countries under authoritarian rule really live. Try it for a year, them come back and make comparisons to the US.

1/08/2007 12:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Madtom's comparison of checking for illegal immigrants to security checks for terrorist are certainly misleading. Mexicans and other South and Central Americans have no interest in perpetuating the downfall of America. But the tactics used to keep them out are an affront to civil rights, and spill over into all sorts of zenophobic racism and discrimination.
And violence shadows it all.
A Muslim congressman's desire to swear in on the book his faith holds above all other's triggers the most obscene outbursts from narrow minded fools.

Madtom may not have stated the US was perfect, but he certainly implied a superiority beyond what it's civil government can claim. The people themselves have no inherit superiority, but Madtom, your diatribe seems to definitely imply such.
And let's all pause for a momment to recall Bush's public expressed dream of how much easier his life would be if he were a dictator...he's certainly taken great steps to block any oversight of his actions.
And Madtom refers to Khalid's "little friends" but DOESN'T mean people Khalid actually knows and is friends with? Wow, talk about sloppy writting habits. And Madtom, you do make the blanket claim that these friends that are not actually friends "want nothing to do with democracy or modernity"....yet I believe cell phone and Internet usage is pretty widespread in these groups, so I'm confused as to how they want NOTHING to do with modernity. Your claims about their stance on Democracy are equally suspect. Perhaps they just don't want Bush's incompetent form of it foisted on them.
I don't know because I don't know these people personally.
Does Madtom?

And what is with people reading Khalid's' blog, but complaining when Khalid speaks his mind? It's a blog by Khalid, about Khalid. If you don't like what's he's writing about, go read something else.
It's somekind of delusion to assume to tell Khalid how to live his life and how to spend his time.

Sorry if this is too negative for you Khalid. You're such a gentle soul, you'll probably delete this.

seb.

1/08/2007 01:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Madtom: I don't know when you last crossed an international border but I work at the Canada/US border and I can assure you that crossing it is nothing like crossing state or provincial borderlines. If tensions between the US and Cuba escalated and became violent I can assure you that, as a Cuban male, you would encounter delays trying to re-enter the US from Canada and be subject to everything from cavity searches to refused entry. I have no doubt that you'd feel inconvenienced and harassed and would be complaining vociferously about your unfair treatment. Your inability to sympathize, put yourself in other peoples' position, hampers your ability to put a broad perspective on events. You seem to think that other people (i.e. Iraqis) feel differently than you would feel in their situation, and are reacting differently than you would react. Frankly, I doubt it - humans really are all pretty similar in the way they react to big things like the occupation of their land, the deaths of their friends and neighbours, the loss of basic needs like clean water and reliable electricity, the destruction of their infrastructure and civic institutions...need I go on? It seems odd to me that your reactions to Khalid's post are always so combative and insulting - surely you can imagine how it would feel to be exiled from your homeland due to a brutal occupation and the devolution of social structure? Can't you imagine what it would feel like to see your country ground into the dirt like Khalid's has been? Is your heart, like the Grinch's, two sizes too small?

Khalid: as always, your grace and sense of humour delight me - thank you for sharing your thoughts and perspectives. My best regards to you and your mom too.

1/08/2007 03:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Khwelid,

I liked the theories. I think if you fly to the moon you'll find secret police too. What's your problem? Check your forhead, I bet it reads "Frisk me" :D

1/08/2007 01:48:00 PM  
Blogger Rhiannon said...

[Khalid] "I, a bit traumatized by their questions and the tone, said: Ahh...umm..mmm...I really don't follow any particular scholar...I just follow the prophet and Quran!"

Absolutely, Khalid! That is what it's all about.

===========

Heh heh, the problem with our sourpuss christian zionist tommy boy is he lives in 4 grey walls. Much ado about nothing, and he don't get out much, and he sure does get weary so try a little tenderness.........lol!

But then, Khalid, you are indeed the epitome of patience.

1/09/2007 07:33:00 PM  
Blogger Rhiannon said...

I am pretty sure that some in the United States and Canada are quite aware of the freedoms to be had compared to the dictatorships of the Middle East.

Some of us are not dumbed and downed like you are tommy boy.

You talk of these countries as if dictatorships were their own invention. You hardly know half the story.

Saudi Arabia. You dare to bring up Saudi Arabia on the other thread like you know something that I don't. The dictatorship that is Saudi Arabia, the UNISLAMIC country that is Saudi Arabia, unbeknownst to hobgoblins like yourself, serves the interests of the USA and Israel quite generously.

Iran. You dare to insinuate that you may know something about Iran that I don't. Who put the Shah of Iran in power, whose DICTATORSHIP caused the untold, unfathomable misery to the people of Iran? The USA.

And when this monster was overthrown by the people of Iran, who took him in and protected and nurtured him?

The USA.

Then there was Saddam who was appointed by the USA. It didn't matter what he did to his people so as long as he did what the USA told him to do. What would you do for billions of dollars? Seeing that you lack a moral compass, I strongly suspect you would do the same thing.

The sanctions of Iraq. Were the sanctions of Iraq the fault of the people? You tell me. (ugh! I shudder and wince at your response)

The USA sure changed its tune when Saddam threatened Euros in place of US currency. The USA needed one of many scapegoats for their 9/11 self-motivated atrocity, saddam being a convenient one.

Which country supports israel in countless murders against children in Palestine, halts and destroys their educational programs and educational centers, - don't get me started on the hospitals of Gaza and the West Bank - allows israeli "soldiers" to steal from banks of the West Bank and freeze up funds donated from other countries specifically for the people of Gaza?

The USA.

From these people's point of view they could easily look at you, the surly, candy-assed little boy lost..... and say: Gee and golly, must be nice to live on the SWEET and EASY side of the USA!

But hey, anytime you're feeling not so grateful - experiencing those monthly tantrums that involve you so...... there is always that breezy and delightful swim back to Cuba from Miami.

1/09/2007 08:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shave your beard. The secret service will go away ;)

1/11/2007 12:20:00 PM  
Blogger Khalid said...

Skizm, thank you:), but with all respect its not funny at all to make fun of a man being hanged.

kiddo, hehe:) yes shaving the beard might solve the problem!
althogh i really dont want to. i like it and its my personal choice and nobody should be allowed to anybody over their appearence or beliefs etc.
but its really becoming too much trouble.

1/11/2007 01:12:00 PM  
Blogger Khalid said...

HAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!
OMMG!!


hateterrorists2!!!


i cant believe how you managed to put all that pile of misconceptions and misunderstandings in one place and then add to them some religious tension and generalized occusations!

Dear hateterrorists2, my christian sister, please take a breath and listen to me a bit before you behead me with these evil words and angry looks:)

what you said needs a lot of time to clear and solve all the problems that you have in understanding these points you mention:)
but let me tell you that I am thankful on behalf of all iraqis for the things you sent to Iraqi children.
I really am!
well regardless of the fact that iraq is one of the welthiest countries and still needs charity because of the 13 years of sanctions and this war (not pointing any fingures), but nevertheless i am thankful. not in a sarcastic way i mean, no i really am. at least you care.

There isnt an islamic counry now in the proper meaning of islamic country as in a country that adopts islm as the sort of laws and actualy implenets them. islam is much better than any of the Arab or "islamic" goverments that are in power now. And thats why you dont find people agreeing to call any country an Islamic country, cause Islam is not being realy implemented by any goverment in the world now.

I never ever attacked christians or christianity as a religion. And i never critisize ALL Americans or put them all in one category! why do you wanna creat an extremest out of me and then attack me? why do you want to make me an enemy out of me and then fight me?!
why dont you accept that i am a brother to you?! alright I am not christian which is obviosuly important to you and i respect that, cant you at least think of me as a brother in humanity? I know that i can.
i mean, i can think of you as a sister in humanity, not that i can think of me as a brother in humanity:P:P:P

I am a poor little simple guy, I don't blame you personaly for anythign that you didnt do. i want to help make my part of the world and the entire world if possible a better place, (and i do actually do some good efforts in that regard so i wont shut up:P) and i welcome you as a sister and wish to cooperate with you to do that, what do you think? can we start from this point?:) I am wiling to forget about your initial attack and not so nice tone if you are willing to stop judging me basing on what others say or do, its just me and you, good nice people, what do you think?:)
oh, and we have to respect each other's religions too and be respectful when we talk about religions, I have to add. We worship the same God at the end of the day, we all wish to be in heavens for ever, and thats what i wish for you as i wish for myself and everybody else too.

1/11/2007 07:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wdwxwxwxwxw

New Video Appears to Show Body of Saddam After Hanging

1/12/2007 05:17:00 AM  
Blogger Rhiannon said...

Excellent Khalid! Well said. Spoken as a true Muslim would speak. Spoken as a true Christian would speak.

And I couldn't have said it better myself. Don't you dare "shut up" Khalid, don't you even consider it. Some "people" just don't realize a good and decent blog when they see one. You just keep those politics coming.

Sorry to say it Khalid. The darkness overwhelms the likes of posts 1/10/2007 07:55:44 PM and 1/10/2007 08:09:43 PM. This type can't get out of it. What can you do? There is simply no help for it.

But you are awesomely patient and generous, nevertheless. We need more humans like this on our planet earth and a lot less of the inane hysterics of post 1/10/2007 07:55:44 PM.

1/13/2007 06:02:00 AM  
Blogger Rhiannon said...

Now I have to wonder...........Does the hysterical poster care to solve a mystery?

Is the State of Washington a Christian state? I know it has various synagogues and mosques, and a great many tens of hundreds of churches. But is Washington a Christian state? I am curious because:

Ted Bundy was so mainstream that the Washington State Republican Party hired him, so cunning that twice he escaped from jail, and so dashing a figure that women sent marriage proposals to him on death row. During the late 60s through to the late 70s Ted Bundy raped, sodomized and butchered over 100 women, one as young as 12 years old, the others up to age 26.

Nevermind, forget about Washington State. How about Illinois? Is Illinois a Christian State?

John Wayne Gacy was a born salesman with a natural charm. Kids loved him, parents trusted him, First Lady Rosalyn Carter posed in a picture with him. All the while, over a seven-year period, he raped and murdered 33 teenage boys and young men, burying 28 of them under his house and garage in a Chicago suburb.

Never mind, forget about Illinois. How about kansas? Do you consider Kansas to be a Christian State?

Dennis Rader, a college educated, family man in Park City, Kansas was president of the Lutheran church he attended for 30 years and a Boy Scout leader. He was described as an arrogant, rude, confrontational, control freak that enjoyed the power of his office. In court Rader recounted how he lived out his fantasies by torturing, binding, and killing victims he chose carefully. He licked his lips while viewing crime scene and autopsy photos considered too appalling for the live television. He began strangling dogs and cats, as a child. He would bind strays with baling wire and hang them in a barn. I can't tell you everything about this creep because it is way to scummy and grotesque. Binding and torturing women before killing them was his only joy in life.

Never mind Kansas, what about Ohio? Is Ohio a Christian State?

Charles Manson aka Jesus Christ believed Beatle lyrics were prophetic and the messengers, the Beatles, were the prophets. Manson was obsessed with the Holy Bible Book of Revelations Chapters 9 and 10. He cleverly quoted the Bible frequently while twisting the meaning to suit his motives. Manson has been attacked 2 times in jail; once by a member of the Aryan Brotherhood, and once by a Hare Krishna. The latter doused Charlie with paint thinner, and set him on fire over an argument the two were having over religion.
Believing he was a modern incarnation of Jesus Christ, and figuring he could benefit from a race war in America, Manson convinced followers to go on a murderous spree in 1969, during which they killed seven people. This doesn't include his earlier crimes of theft and murder. On his last court days he gazed into the eyes of the prosecutor and smiled saying: "Don't you know who I am? I'm Jesus Christ."


Never mind Ohio, what about California or New York? Do you consider these states Christian?

Kenneth Bianchi, originally from New York went to California to live with his cousin Angelo Buono. Together they put Charlie and Dennis to shame with their torture and rape methods, and the sly traps they lay for their victims. If you're feeling a little too happy and balanced in your life on an odd day, just pick up a book about the Hillside Strangler. I'm sure that will set you in a deep dark well of depression.

1/13/2007 08:14:00 AM  
Blogger doha said...

that's a very nice article

i love life too
and I adore God and everything related to Him...

Thank you for your optimistic words

1/15/2007 05:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

habibi,

inta mabsut,

ana mabsutah,

alhamdulellah!

;) - akkadia

1/15/2007 08:40:00 PM  
Blogger Rhiannon said...

I believe that our government is considering
initiating a war with Iran.
They aren’t quite sure of exactly
how to go about this in order to
rally the American people behind this decision.
So they will either state that Iran
is a nuclear threat, or that their support of
the Shiite Muslims in Iraq is
empowering the civil war.

But I believe the truth is
simpler than that: Iran no longer
accepts our dollars for oil.
This deflates the dollar on the
world market and creates inflation
in the United States.

Therefore, we might possibly stage
a false operation of Iranians
killing our soldiers in Iraq in order
to give us a good enough reason
to declare war, or we might just
sit down and talk to them.

The coming election will decide this.
If the present administration maintains
control of Congress, it might only be
a matter of days before a
new plan is executed.
If control of the House is lost,
America will be forced to negotiate.

As our position in Iraq becomes
more tenuous we are being forced to
reassess our foreign policy
concerning Syria.

The United States has maintained
no connection with them stating this
is due to their previous alliance with
the Soviet Union and their
occupation of Lebanon.

Yet, the real reason we refuse to
recognize Syria is because Israel
captured the Golan Heights
in the 1967 war between Israel
and the Arab world.

Despite a UN resolution stating Israel
must return the Golan Heights to Syria,
they have never done so.
This is because the Golan Heights
holds the most precious
resource on earth: Water.

Please keep this fact in mind
over the next few months.

And, on a personal note: after traveling
through the Middle East for over 25 years,
I must say that I found Syria to be
a fabulous country with Damascus
being one of the greatest cities
I have ever visited.

Presently, they are considered to be
State sponsors of terror because
Syria supports the Sunni Muslims in Iraq
and thereby fuels the civil war between
the Sunnis and the Shiites.
So, if we are going to be able to
salvage even a modicum of victory in Iraq,
we must come to the table
with Syria… and soon.

Dannion Brinkley
November 2006

1/16/2007 04:21:00 AM  
Blogger Rhiannon said...

Personally, I believe that if the United States
fails to negotiate with Iran and Syria,
in a regional conference,
the consequences will be dire.

I was shown the possibility of Iraq’s
current government collapsing,
leaving the country to literally
fall back into the Dark Ages,
complete with turf wars battling
for ownership of nothing more than
the value of a local street corner.

As a result, I believe Iran will ultimately
take over Iraq due to the fact that
80% of Iraq is Shiite, and more than
ready to unify with the 100% Shiite
population of Iran.

Should this come to pass,
Iran would then control more than 40%
of the world’s known oil reserves.
What do you think the price of
oil will soar to then?
Moreover, what do you think
America’s present administration
will do to make sure that never happens?


Now, before you answer that question,
let me add this fact:
Three battle groups, each consisting
of an aircraft carrier, light cruisers,
battle cruisers, frigates, tankers
and other support ships are presently
sailing towards the Persian Gulf.
Interesting, don’t you think?

Dannion Brinkley
December 2006

1/16/2007 04:37:00 AM  
Blogger Rhiannon said...

From the very start of the war in Iraq,
I sense there were two possible courses
of action prepared by our government.
The first course of action was to
simply take over Iraq and hope for the best.
The common belief being
that it would be an easy takeover
once Saddam Hussein was out of the way.
But as we all have sadly come to realize,
it was Hussein’s iron fist that
held the country together, for just shy
of twenty-four years.

The newly formed Iraqi government
intends to hang Hussein at the end of the month.
Just how much peace and closure
do you imagine that will create?
Well, let’s look at the second
planned course of action.
It is my more sinister side that believes
this was the preferred course, all along.

First of all, there is no way
between the CIA, DIA and NSA
that this situation has not been dissected
and analyzed more than a million times,
starting long before the first Gulf War.
With that in mind, who do you think
would truly benefit from the
destabilization of the Middle East?


Would it be Israel, the oil companies
or the military industrial complex
(there is tremendous money to be made through war)?

[How about all three? Yes. R]

Surely, the next two months will tell the tale.
By March of 2007 we will know,
without a doubt, whether we are headed
toward peace or off to World War.

Dannion Brinkley
December 2006

1/16/2007 04:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

khalid!
this one really made me feel better :))
except for the whole situation with your passport, dealing with jordanian officials is the worst thing. ha, the ministry of education:GRR!
but anywho, good luck with them exams...

1/16/2007 06:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

من فضلك ابعتلي عنوان مدونتك الاصلية العربية لنتوتصل معا
تحياتي لك ولكل شعب العراق

1/17/2007 10:42:00 PM  
Blogger Bruno said...

Khalid, a really good post. Thanks, I liked it a lot. You need to post more often! ;)

1/18/2007 05:44:00 AM  
Blogger AnonyMouse said...

As-salaamu ‘alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatu,

Yay, you’ve finally updated!
Heehee, your post made me smile… :) It sucks what happened at the border, but I guess that’s life, huh?
Great theories, and even better advice, masha’Allah! Take care, insha’Allah, and I’ll make du’aa that you ace your exams! (But you’re sure to ace them anyway even without my du’aa… :P)

Keep blogging and let us know what’s going on!

Your little sister in Islam,
Mouse

1/22/2007 04:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. self promoter squeeze all you can get out of your 15 min of fame. Your brothers war profiteering has run out of gas.

1/27/2007 10:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why the hell do they bother interrogating you? You're a hopelessly clueless noodle. Which is why I am suspecting you have found out that Riverbend might be a man who probably does not live in Iraq (or NZ). Someone must have tipped off the Jordanian border guards, they think you can tell them which Canadian University she is hiding in.

You must stop Chikitita from editing your posts, people will think you have gotten smarter, know more then you do, and as a result will yield more if detained again. Besides, I can't stand Chikitita's editing style - I'd rather hear your own voice. I find it arrogant and patronising that someone thinks they can edit your diary, a move which is completely counter-intuitive to everything that a blog stands for.

Have you got a girlfriend yet?

1/28/2007 02:12:00 AM  
Blogger Khalid said...

umm..
O_o
she didnt really edit it, she sort of told me about wring words that i used and i corrected them.
its my style that is horrible, not hers:D

2/03/2007 02:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude I know this was an old post and all, but it made a bad day much brighter. Your responses (and those of your friends) to the hate-filled few who seem rather obsessed with you are inspiring in their promotion of love and understanding.

Thank you with all of my heart,
ArouraLeona

2/10/2007 03:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

absoloutley amazing. great ideology too, come up with a few more and you could make an alright self-help book..
and as for everyone who thinks khalid is self obssessed blabla and loves his 15 minutes of fame, really its YOU who is loving the fame, because you know khalids blog is popular and you know people will read it and start slagging you off, so you think 'teehee i am famous,' and start planning how you will write this in your autobiography when you become world famous for becoming a hollywood star. But dream on mate, your fame is gonna be short lived, while voices like this, who reprisent so many people all over the world, will live on.
If you really thought that khalid was self obssessed then you wouldn't write a comment. because incase you didnt know, writing a comment adds one more to the amount of comments, thus making khalid seem more popular and attracting more people. so the only thing you are doing is attracting more people to this blog. I am sure it is much appreciated.

2/18/2007 08:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

khalid, i enjoy reading your blog and i especially identify with what u re saying in this post here. life is beautiful and times are changing, nothing stays the same...
i send you peace and love from beirut (do u really think that everything is elegant here??!! well... think it over! hehe)
fairy

3/14/2007 07:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, a video of a cat...theres some terrorist material...
I love life too.If you have love and life, what more can you want?

4/16/2007 08:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator