Tell Me a Secret: CRP...not anymore

Saturday, January 19, 2008

CRP...not anymore

Dear Everyone: Due to personal reasons, Faiza Alaraji and myself are no longer related to the Collateral Repair Project.

We don't know the people that are working on it currently in Jordan, and hence we don't guarantee the integrity or effiency of the project anymore.

HOWEVER, we as a family still carry on our projects in supporting the Iraqi refugees families in Jordan and Syria as well as the IDPs inside Iraq, like we have been doing for years now, you can always contact us for more details.

End of the press release :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Kimba said...

I think it's good enough that you do what you do. You can't help everyone in the world. Your family is cool for doing this.

1/20/2008 08:36:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sallam khalid,

I'll try and send you an email later. I'm currently cyberclacking (which by the way has been officially accepted into the Oxford English Dictionary my Professor informed us the other day) at work and cannot access my email right now... but I'll get to it on my PDA later.

ANYWAYS, you're not affiliated with them? That's a shame they sounded like a great group. Well, Mashallah, your family works hard and helps people either way.
Take care and keep up the good work.
Peace~Sallam,
aisha

1/20/2008 10:27:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

dang that was supposed to say cyberslacking: using the internet at work to surf the net.

1/20/2008 10:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator