Tell Me a Secret: ِِAlive and Kicking...Hard!

Friday, April 27, 2012

ِِAlive and Kicking...Hard!

Well Well Well, and here we are again! I miss this place immensely, I just got too old for blogging i think. Well, since i still have six months to enjoy being in my 20s (turning 30 in October!) I guess i am not really that old. So i will write something just to update all the 3 of you that still visit this page about what happened between me and life.

So!

As you three remember, i was kidnapped back in 2005 one month before graduation and left Iraq immediately after I was released and headed to Jordan, where I had to redo the last three years of my university courses in order to graduate. Eventually it was done, and I was a certified engineer by the end of 2008.

After taking a rest of couple of months I started looking for a Job and shortly after, started my first Job with a big company in Jordan. Three months later I decided I should try my luck in a bigger market and went to work for a German company in Saudi Arabia, that went on for about a year and a half, and for the last 6 months of them, I was officially married to the amazing girl and follow Iraqi blogger, Attawie. (The wedding was in Dubai, sorry for not inviting you all).

After the end of my year and a half period in Saudi Arabia we went back to Jordan and joined the family business.

Few months after arriving to Jordan, we have had our first child, Mr. Karam himself. He is 10 months old now :)

So you can how between work, my wife and son and all girlfriends, I forgot about staying in touch and blogging, C'est la vie! However I did join the useless worlds of Facebook and Twitter, on and off.

What about you guys? :) What have you been up to? are you still following Iraq's news as you used to? Are you following the legal disasters in Egypt and human disasters in Syria? and finally and most importantly:

Do you have a secret?

3 Comments:

Blogger A. Damluji said...

Dude! you're younger than me? never could tell! :D

i'm 4 months ahead of you, as it seems.

hm. maybe I should put something up myself. been through a LOT of changes, most of them positive, i guess.

right now i'm up to my eyeballs in work, night-school (studying for a masters) and training, a race against time to be in the best shape of my life as i hit the 3-0 barrier :)

4/30/2012 11:13:00 PM  
Blogger Khalid said...

haha who knew!
yalla blog for us about the changes you endured during the past decades you havent been actively blogging.

Masters! great step walla bittawfeeq inshalla!

I say hit the gym and show them that we, people in our 30s, are not as old as these kids think! :D

5/03/2012 08:45:00 AM  
Blogger Fowl Ideas said...

Things are still insane here in America.

5/03/2012 11:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator