Tell Me a Secret: HNK wrote a book!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

HNK wrote a book!

The Lovely HNK has written a book, was gonna tell you about it but its well put in her blog, HNK is a teenage Iraqi girl and one of the youngest Iraqi bloggers in the blogsphere, she just turned 20 though, so you are not allowed to call her a teenager anymore :)

Check her post, buy her book, congratulations HNK! :)
.................................................





((
People are capable, at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of ))
Paulo Coelho.



Every thing begin with an idea, and then become a dream, a dream become a destination and then finally become a work that may lead to success.

I had read a words that had been stocked in my ears "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"

And I really did want to write a book so strongly and there were and are still some people stand beside me and pushing me forwards to achieve my dream and my goal.


Haymarket's book ,
John Ross ,
Elizabeth Wrigley ,
Sasha Crow (my dear friend) ,
Grandfather ,
Mam and dad
And my annoying sister,Najma ^__*




Here in this book, I shared my diary with you.
In this book, you will read my thoughts, mypoems, and most of my last post and you will have an idea of my life as a teenager in the middle of this war.

Best wishes &
May all your dreams come true...

H.N.K

http://www.haymarketbooks.org/product_info.php?products_id=1776

--------------------------------------

Read the original post in her blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator