Tell Me a Secret

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I am alive, I don't know about the kicking, but I know that I am definitely alive...
am I?
my heart is bleeding, my soul is burning, I die every time I see the news...
but the stupid scientists insist that since I have heart beat, I am still "alive".
well, I am not perfectly good biologically good either, this stupid flue is keeping me half-drunk, maybe its better to keep it this way for now...
I just decided yesterday, who is the person I hate most in this world, it is definitely Allawi, I wont call him names cause I know that many young fellows read this too, but I really need to, so give me one minute, I will go curse and scream, and I will be back.
ok, much better.
oer 75% of the families left Falluja, some people decided to stay with their families, the prefer to die on the soil of their beloved city, under the the walls of their own houses...
IF its true that people of Falluja asked Allawi, ok I need another minute here-ok, if its true that they asked him, like he said, to go invade Falluja to liberate them from the Zarqawi, how come we NEVER saw ONE person out of the 75% who left the city, on TV saying this? How come that we have never seen ONE person from Falluja saying that in real life? In newspapers? In radio? How come?
how come that EVERY single person we see on TV, in real life and in the newspapers, curses Allawi, and says that there isn't any Zarqawi, at least not in Falluja?
the man they set his house to the ground in Falluja, and killed his baby son, carries him on front of the camera and said: This is Azzarqawi, I am sure this is Azzarqawi, why else did they kill him?
the young man who just came back from the mosque,right after the sunset prayer, which is the time to break the fasting everyday day, was supposed to find his father and mother, sisters and brothers sitting around the table, waiting for him to eat with them, but he found them dead, all of them, the house that was bombed, fell on them...
two churches were bombed in Baghdad yesterday, while Falluja is in the middle of the battle that needs every man and every weapon, is it still possible today to accuse this city of these terrorists acts? Isn't Azzarqawi busy defending himself?
while you are reading this and enjoying the silence in your houses and offices, people in Falluja are dying and burning, screaming, 12 000 soldiers are trained and sent to kill them, for no crime except that they have pride, except that they wouldn't accept to be occupied, except that they swear to live with honor, and die with honor...
close this window, get back to your life and enjoy it, I hope you all get nice sleep at night, and don't bother thinking of us, or pushing your administration, they are just "bad people" and you are liberating us, long life America!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator