Tell Me a Secret

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Hey:))
damn I am disappointed, this is one of the many things I re-invent, man I should have been born like 50 years ago, so many inventions would have been registered in MY name:)
I am talking about the term in the last post, in case you didn't notice.
so anyway, its surprising what's hapening in the world now, usually, like its meant to be that way, one problem happens a time in the world, like in a certain perios, there was Afghanistan, after that all the world drops the case one time, and focus on Iraq, then all the world drops the case one time, and focus on another thing and so on, that's how it works usually, but its deferent these days, I mean, look at the mess in Iraq, which is a mix of so many huge problem actually, beside all that, look at the terrible situation in Sudan, and the events happening inside the states for the preparations of elections, at the same time, a flood leaves 25 million people with no shelter, at the same time, all the disasters that happened and still hapenning in Palestine, allllll at the same time, somebody tells me what's happening? I cant follow all the news anymore!
off the subject, I just discovered that Margaret cho wrote a post about our family:)
read it at  margaretcho.com/blog/weareiraq.htm
I have great hopes and expectations for this country... The picture sounds dark and ugly now, but my optimistic spirit can see a better view coming from the far end of the tunnel....
the same thing is happening in my life, now I am a student, which is the most boring thing a person can do for 17 years in a row, but after one year, I will be an engineer, this idea, this light that comes from the end of the tunnel, gives me hope, and the will to work hard.
besides I imagine that, one day, after 10 or twenty years, I will be married and have few beautiful kids jumping around me, maybe then we will meet, me and you, and we will say: remember when we were email friends only? And you were blogging about the problems and bad situation in Iraq? And we will smile and laugh, cause it will be a better situation, a beautiful safe country, and you will come here as tourists, and we'll recognize you as Americans by the stupid t-shirts you would ware:))) lol, and you will have a hard time learning the right way to pronounce our names.
can you see that light with me?
                                                         me*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator