Tell Me a Secret

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Hey:D
today it was the most unproductive day in my life, I woke up at lunch time (I think they must make a low says that no one is allowed to sleep after 10 am, other wise he must do 2 hours community service for every hour he slept after ten, how about that? Isn't it just mean?) so I had lunch with the family and then I sat in front of the TV, and I stayed there for the next 6 or seven hours!!!!!!!!!!
I watched *few* movies and three sitcoms, and then Oprah and more movies, I just couldn't move myself off the couch, I had Pepsi, deferent kind of sweets beside me, and that was almost it, that was my day.
the only interesting thing is that today's episole od Malcolm in the middle was, all about Iraq!! (ha?) it was really!
see, its about Ress, Malcolm brother, who used to be a big bully in school, but for some reason (which is a long story) he decided to change and become a nice guy, so all the kids became happy and thought that their lives are gonna be better, but what happened is that all the very small bullies turned into big bullies, and starting teezing everyone, exactly the thing that happened in Iraq, but in Malcolm what happened is that kids came to Ress and begged him to be a bully again and get things back to control, and he did, the thing that I hope wont happen in Iraq, I mean, no one wants Saddam to come back in power right?
today's lesson is over, get back to your work, you already spent too much time on computer, and your boss is beginning to notice;)
tip of the day: enjoy what you have, no matter how little it is, cause many don't have it, that's a khalidism.
me*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator