Tell Me a Secret

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Heyyyyyyyyyy:))))
I finished@ I finished! Oh my God! I finished I finished I finished!*jumping up and down*
I cant believe it!
God, 8 exams in 15 days, they sure look like 15 years.
now they are all gone!
the nightmare is over!
and I don't have to study till 4 am anymore :D
isn't this the heaven?
I will get the results in 10 days, inshalla.
pray for me:)
I am sitting now in the fancy internet cafe I used to attend, enjoying the ultra fast connection, and drinking a cold 7up.
and I don't have to use the die-slow-speed internet in my place, and I don't have to worry about wasting my time:)
my plans for summer?
ok, since you insist, I'll tell you.
I want to work, I want to get back to sport, lifting weights and another sport probably, I want to learn! learn learn learn! a new language, computer program, anything...Learn learn learn, its my advice to anyone who has a long vacation, if you spent it watching TV, sleeping and hanging out with friends, it will pas like a blink, and you wont enjoy it, try to learn something, and you'll feel that your vacation lasts for ever, and when it ends, you'll feel good, you did yourself a good thing.
anyway...
summer vacation started today, and will last till October, unless is failed in any exam.
I'll probably go to Jordan for a week or something.
I will spend 25 hours a day on line.
and I have a secret project:D you'll know about it at the right time.
what? I don't have to tell you everything!
:)
take caresssss...
me&



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator