Tell Me a Secret

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Hi:)
the final exams started, finally, I had my first exam today, steel structure + concrete, and I did well.
pray for me please:)
my next exam is after two days, thermo dynamics.
I want to apologize for all my friends for not responding to their emails, I read every word though.
the whether in Baghdad is nice, not very hot.
still not listening to news.
do you believe that a gallon of gas in Baghdad costs about 7 cents only?
and about two years before, it used to be much cheaper too, it used to be for about 2 cents only.
yes...2 American cents for a gallon.
I don't know why I wanted to share this with you:p
ok, I think I am going to start studying my next exam, wish me luck, and pray for me.
take care of yourselves all of ya!
me*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator