Tell Me a Secret

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

I wish I know what's the word, but I will describe it, and you'll tell me,ok?
its when earth comes between the sun and the moon, so the shadow of earth covers the moon...Ok...I am sure you know what I am talking about.
this thingy happened last night!
its beautiful! The moon wasn't black, it was..emmm....Red?
I am not kidding! It was red!
my next door neighbor, Hussein, came to tell me about it, and we spent a long time outside watching:)
we have a special prayer that we do when this happens, so mosques were all saying the prayer using their loud speakers with their beautiful voices, it was a nice event.
then, I left everyone and went upstairs to the roof, set there by myself, (with a Pepsi can:D ) and I kept staring at the moon, for a long time, and I asked god to end the occupation :*(
me*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator